Viva la SHARPE!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Coming Soon

the home of the evil, the dark and the disturbing. Welcome to the home of the Dark Authors.

Comments on "Coming Soon"

 

Blogger Jackie Coupe said ... (2:28 PM) : 

OMG!
Stella, when you say your going to do something you are pretty bloody quick!

So here we are, around the little campfire, listening, straaaaining to hear what might be behind the bushes.
Guess what kids...ain't no Boogeyman got what I got.
Want some?
Be careful what you wish for - THIS IS THE PLACE ALL THE BAD THINGS ARE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!

 

Blogger A.D. Roland said ... (6:18 PM) : 

awesome, dude-ettes.

nice to meet ya, Jackie

 

Blogger Jackie Coupe said ... (11:52 AM) : 

hiya! I can access this at work - huzzah!
You seem to be on the creepy side, riddle me this, castration or complete extraction?

 

Blogger Acehole said ... (4:00 AM) : 

hee hee...this is me too, or at least the one I can get access to at work.
I'm crap with passwords etc.

Oy Stella and Audra babes, hope you had the coolest time together last week my little monkies...x
PS: my web address
www.witness-online.com
you were close, cheers big ears ;)

Have we thought about maybe having a posting story, we'll all add our ten pence worth, hell, you never know what us bunch of nutty babes can come up with?
It could be the first blogged publication...?
Stick a copyright marker on the bottom and if anyone nicks it we are allowed to slit their gizzards and feed their steaming entrails to hungry pigeons.
Let me know...I'm ready, willing, and fucking well able!

 

post a comment