Viva la SHARPE!

Monday, August 07, 2006

New Acceptances...

Well Seems miss Jackie Coupe and Audra and I have some celebrating to do. We all have a story with Mardi Gras Publishing's Scaremare line! Amd im sure Jackie will tell you all about hers... but here is ours, and the blurby...

Blood on the Harvest Moon

In the Deep South Danica Banks is teased by the guy in the large oak tree. Seeing him from an early age she is fascinated with him but heeds her gram’s advice about staying away from the tree. One night things change, and her mystery man leaves his perch on the tree… and that’s when things get interesting.

When her relationship with her mystery man takes a turn into the sinister realm and she makes a choice that could forever change her destiny and destroy her life, will she regret what she’s done in the name of what she thinks is love?

Yep.. its Dark, and broody and unsettling... So congrats Miss Jackie We love you!

Stella

Comments on "New Acceptances..."

 

Blogger Acehole said ... (2:17 AM) : 

YES!!
My cheeky monkies have come shining through for me...of course this means we are also in competition to get into the Anthology book but you know sommat, I know we'll both get in! ;)

'Wallpaper' was only ever going to be a small piece, a between projects filler. It evolved in a way I hadn't expected. It was fun too!
A boring ordinary man is suffering from a most incredible problem, when he awakes each morning he finds the wallpaper in his room has been moved round, a distinctively water marked piece goes from behind him when he gets into bed, to in front of him each morning when he gets up.
He sees nothing and hears nothing.
Does he really believe what's happening? What would happen if he did, would that mean he was mad?
WHAT IF IT WAS HAPPENING???

Amazing, I love it myself, you'll get a kick out of it. Promise.

Stella + Audra = x

 

Blogger Acehole said ... (2:32 AM) : 

I'm flibberty gibbeted, thought I'd posted on here, how the bloody hell did it get on Forbidden? I pushed to 'Blog this'?
Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up...sniff

 

post a comment