Viva la SHARPE!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Charlotte Booksigning and New Review!

Hello! I'm thrilled about everything I have to say. So let me just get to it!

1. Charlotte Literary Festival this past weekend exceeded my expectations. Yes, I sold books, but there is so much more than sales required for a successful booksigning. For example, I shared a table with Angela Knight, a friend of mine from RWA. I hope our friendship grows because of the time we spent together. I also met Catherine Coulter. She accepted a copy of book as a gift and even promised to by a copy of book being released this week on Amazon.com and bookstores in September. She promised to drop me a message about the book when she completes it. Successful may not be a big enough word to describe my first booksigning!

2. The same book Catherine Coulter is going to read for me received a wonderful review from Coffee Time Romance. I just read the review today and I'm still ecstatic. Four cups out of a possible five!! I'm tickled. Yes, even this reviewer admits that my approach to romance and death is new, but since when has new been a problem in any genre?

3. I got to see some other author friends of mine at the Charlotte Festival. I wish I lived closer to them and could spend more time with them. Eliza Gayle, Sabrina Luna, Dahlia Rose, and Crymsyn Hart. Wonderfully nice women.

Now I'm off to begin the process all over again! Atlanta Georgia is next! Oh, oh, of course, I have to write some too. lol Please visit my Myspace blog and subscribe to be entered in my current contest. A free Gothic clock to be given away on September 15 (the release date of The Love of Her Death in bookstores). All you have to do is subscribe to my blog!

Comments on "Charlotte Booksigning and New Review!"

 

post a comment